Last update: October 2020
Urban Equestrian, Poland , Iłża
Working at the best qualified stable in the province of Iłża. In charge of implementing feature requests and
general maintenance of the site, such as:
Health, integrity, SEO management, hosting, etc.
• Created a successful landing page for the company with all required information.
• Held meetings with the stakeholders to agree on design.
• Built different mock ups for the site.
• Implemented every feature request from DO.
• Added polish and English to the site.
• Used flexbox and responsive web design patterns.
• Created private mail system for Admin.
• Updated feature requests according to DO’s standards.
Used SW & HW: PHP 7.2, HTML 5, Chrome Dev Tools, WordPress, YoastSEO, ES6, React js, Express js, Node js, npm, npx, Bulma CSS, Semantic UI, Google API’s, Vue 3 (Router), Netlify, STRIPE Api, Heroku, Firebase & Axios.
PAY. Enschede, The Netherlands
December 2019 – November 2020
Worked at the fastest growing payment service provider in the Netherlands. In charge of translating docs, creating different envs on docker & testing plugins for world-wide known e-commerce systems, such as:
Magento2, Shopware 6, Prestashop, WooCommerce, etc.
- Created multiple dev envs with docker containers through a LAMP server.
- Containers had different projects where the PHP version could be chosen.
- Verified test data in test env to make sure QA is up to standards.
- Translated the whole documentation to the English language.
- Worked with AngularJS app: Refactored Bootstrap & added new functionality.
- Used postman to check if data is sent properly to API .
- Assisted with integration of external software into platform.
- Worked with webhooks to execute SDK scripts (endpoint).
- Overrode templates to show plugin content.
- Merged code to test new features.
- Used ngrok to tunnel test envs to colleagues.
- Commits submitted to bitbucket.
Producciones Moviles de Mexico CDMX, Mexico
In charge of an application targeting the population of Mexico City and different states.
Developed 3 different campaigns:
D’gari (gelatin and flan powder leaders in México, with a high participation in the US, part of Dr. Oekter, international company with HQ in Germany and presence in 40+ countries)
Responsibilities and tasks achieved:
● First layout with DO and Stakeholders
● Adapt current platform to requirements
● E-mail validation System
● Bug fixing
● Prioritization of use cases
● Manage Databases
● Promotion protection (sanitize data.)
● In browser memory game (vanilla JS, sessions)
Medicos: The company partnered up with the top 10 most financially successful pharmacies in Mexico City and surrounding states.
Responsibilities and tasks achieved:
● Develop and maintain a website for this promotion
● Prioritize user input
● Conditional events (User authentication system)
● System reliability (Protect from duplicates)
● User session confirmation (data abstraction layer)
● local testing, implementation after requirements met (dev env)
Lindt: Partnered with Lindor, chocolate making company.
● Mockup presentation to DO
● Robust web app development
● Bug Fixing
Concord University Student Center & International Support Services.
Athens WV, United States
In charge of the safety & control of the desktop computers and Incoming Calls.
● Assist callers with HW and SW issues to then provide troubleshooting.
● Maintain the computers in a pristine state: internally and externally.
● Ensure hardware & software are virus free and up to date, according to the university’s standards.
● Assisted departments and student body to provide consistent and reliable solutions.
● Keep track of tasks and cases status on a ticket system.
Used SW & HW: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Office 365, projectors, towers, flash drives, online resources, radio transmitter, etc.
Name: Alfonso Jimenez
Languages: English (Proficient), Spanish (Native), Polish (WIP) & Dutch (WIP)
2+ years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in CIS, BA minor
- Trello, Slack, Git (Github), Microsoft Teams, bitbucket
- Bootstrap, TWIG & docker products.
- Intellectual and Interpersonal expansion
- Exceptional applications based on SW development process (prioritized by use cases)
- Constructive feedback
- Vue.js, React (MERN)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems & Business Administration Minor
- Concord University, Athens WV, USA 2015-2019
- Proactive approach
- Critical Thinker
- Result driven
- Leader ethic
- Attentive to details
- Rational problem solver
- Positive & enthusiastic